Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Once... Twice...

A few months went by since our loss and we decided to start trying again. We tried for a few months naturally and then decided to go back on Clomid. Since it worked once, why wouldnt it work again? We started taking it the middle of June. On the 3rd of July we had a yard sale at my sister's house. It was SO hot outside, I had to keep going in the house. Everyone just thought I was being a baby for needing to go in the cold house. Toward the end of the sale, I was helping clean things up a bit and started to get dizzy. I yelled at "T" and he came and helped me in the house. Boy, am I this much of a baby? I cant handle any heat?

The next morning, I got up early and started to work-out. I put in my TAI-BO DVD and started kicking and punching. A few minutes into it I got a terrible pain in my lower-abdomen. No way can this be coincidence. I stopped working out, took a bath and headed off the store for some Fireworks and the oh-so-addicting pregnancy test. When I got home I took the pregnancy test and immediately got the positive result. The first month we went on Clomid, we found out we were pregnant. Wow... worked in one month this time. WOO-HOO!! I did tell my family and co-workers right away, but I was nervous that something bad would happen. While I was nervous I also thought - no way could it happen again. I started seeing my Dr for my prenatal visits. I told him I was nervous that it would happen again and he assured me that everything felt fine. Again, he didnt want to do an Ultrasound. You guessed it... I made it to 8 weeks and had another miscarriage.

1 comment:

On the Path of Infertility said...

Infertility sucks! I am so glad you started a blog this will make you feel better. I love being able to say how I feel. You will too! At least we have each other to talk to. No one can understand unless they have walked the path.