Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had a GREAT one this year. We have a nice big great room so everyone was able to fit just fine... all 23 of us! I've never hosted Thanksgiving before; I even made the best turkey I've ever tasted! I tried cooking it breast-side down, and it worked BEAUTIFULLY! The only down-side is that no one got to try my turkey (or most of the food) while it was hot, because the person who brought the mashed potatoes and stuffing showed up with un-cooked food AT the time we were supposed to sit down and eat. We did have 3 Foster Kids there for Thanksgiving, so that was really fun to be able to share that with them. They told me that they had never got a Thanksgiving Dinner before.

Today is my Day 10, and I did take Clomid days 3-7, so my fingers are crossed that it will work for us this time. I've started getting Hot Flashes, so that must mean my body is feeling the effects of that fertility drug.

I'll keep y'all posted with whatever happens next!

1 comment:

On the Path of Infertility said...

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!